Most beauty Mosque - Vietnam Muslim
There is 7 most special Mosque in Vietnam, from Hanoi to An Giang (Mekong delta
How and when the Muslim came to Vietnam ?
in 10th Century, Muslim already existed in Central Vietnam during the reign of Champa kingdom
in 1470, the Muslim became the main religion for Cham people, small parts of Cham Muslim people already had connected with Muslim people from Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia
in 1840, under the Nguyen Dynasty, the army general (in An Giang) named Truong Minh Giang was defeated by the Cambodian army general named An Duong, he then removed his troops up stream of Tien rive (mekong river today) to the Chau Doc, An Giang province today, there was many of people, troops and their families to follow were the Muslim people from Malaysia.
The Nguyen King, then together with local muslim in Chau Doc to control the land border of Vietnam- Cambodia and that is why An Giang province of Vietnam today has become the main or biggest muslim community in Vietnam
How the Muslim regulation in Vietnam? or how the different rules?
1. A married woman who cheats her husband can be stoned to death under Islamic law, something that can never happen under Vietnamese law.
2. Muslims cannot practice polygamy in Vietnam, Vietnam only allows marriage between one man and one woman.
List of 7 most beauty Mosque for Muslim community in Vietnam :
1. Jamia Al-Noor Mosque - Hanoi
view details of the Jamia Al-Noor Mosque in Hanoi
2. Jamia Al-Musulman Mosque- HCM city (Saigon is former name)
Jamia Al-Musulman Mosque is the biggest in HCM city and was built in 1935
3. Jamiyah Mosque- HCM city
Jamiyah Mosque at city and was built in 1973
4. Jamul An Ar Mosque - HCM city or Ho Chi Minh City
Jamul An Ar Mosque is located at Dương Bá Trạc street, 8 Dist- HCM city
5. Mubarak Mosque - An Giang province (Mekong delta)
Mubarak Mosque is a 500 years old and was first built in 1750. some restoration in 1808
6. Jamiul Azhar Mosque - An Giang province (Mekong delta)
Jamiul Azhar Mosque is the biggest in An Giang Province, the mosque was built in 1959 and last restoration in 2012
7. Masjid Al Ehsan Mosque - An Giang province (Mekong delta)
Masjid Al Ehsan Mosque in An Giang Province, the mosque was built in 1937 and last restoration in 1992
Please click to find Vietnam Halal Restaurants
Please click to find some Vietnam Package Tours for Muslim
With appreciation for your: