DAY 1: ARRIVAL HANOI, VIETNAM
Pick you up on arrival and transfer to the hotel, check in and free time at leisure on your own of exploration the city. Overnight Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR 1DAY
At 8.30 AM, pick you up the hotel, our city tour including visit Hochiminh President Complex(Hochiminh Mausoleum, the house on stilts, presidential palace, the One Pillar Pagoda).Visiting this site, you will understand more about the life of President Ho, a great leader, Hero of national liberation and a great man of world culture. Our next stop is the Temple of literature, which is built in 1070 and it is the first university of Vietnam. Before having lunch, we visit the fine art museum where different kinds of paintings of famous artists are on display.
Your lunch will be served at one of the best local restaurants with special of Hanoi cuisine. After lunch, continue our visit to Museum of Ethnology, which exhibits the traditional culture of 54 ethnic minorities in Vietnam. You will take one hour of Cycling trip for sightseeing Hanoi old quarters. Taking this mean of transportation is the best way to have a close look at the 36 streets in Hanoi. At late afternoon, we will see the water puppet show for one hour before transfer back the hotel, Overnight Hanoi (B/L)
DAY 3: PERFUME PAGODA 1DAY
At 8.30 AM, we pick you up at your Hotel. And depart for the perfume pagoda. The journey takes one and half hours, along the way see everyday Vietnamese village life.
On arrival at Yen Stream you will join our sampan trip for one and half hour for sightseeing beautiful landscapes of rice fields and the elephant mountains .along the way stop at the Taoist temple of Den Trinh (pagoda of representation).
Continue our journey further down the river and arrive at the foot of Huong tich mountain (mountain of the fragrant traces), from where the sampan drops you. A stone flagged path takes you to Thien Tru (pagoda leading to the heaven), built in 17th century and dedicated to the goddess Quan Am. next will be a longer trekking to Huong Tich pagoda, the pagoda Huong Tich is one of the most important to the Mahayana Buddhists of Vietnam and was built in a big cave, when you reach to the top of this mountain, you will be rewarded with the fine view.
Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Next is returned by sampan trip on the same way back up to our waiting vehicle. At very late afternoon will be arrival Hanoi.(B/L)
DAY 4: HANOI - HALONG CRUISES/ Shuttle bus
At 7.30 in the morning, the bus (Shared bus) will come to pick you up at your hotel (No tour guide from Hanoi, only guide on boat) and depart for Halong Bay, some 165 km away from Hanoi.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing. Overnight on board junk (B/L/D)
DAY 5: HALONG BAY CRUISES (aboard)
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cửa Vạn floating Village.
- Arrive Cửa Vạn Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing. Overnight on wooden junk (B/L/D)
DAY 6: HALONG BAY - HANOI-LAO CAI (SAPA)/ Night Train
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer back to Hanoi by shuttle bus and transfer to the a local restaurant, free time for dinner until our guide will come back to pick up and transfer to The Le Duan train station in Hanoi and you will be overnight train to heading for Lao Cai tonight, the train leaves around at 10pm tonight.(B/L)
DAY 7: SAPA VILLAGE TREKS
Arrival lao cai train station at 5.30 am this morning that near the Chinese border, meet our guide and driver then heading to the hill station of sapa, after check in Hotel then we will have breakfast in a local restaurant. Sapa town, was a former French hill station in early of the 20th century. After breakfast we will depart for our 6km of return trek to visit a black H’mong tribal village of cat cat. lunch in town, free time in this afternoon for your walking around Sapa town and the market. Overnight in hotel. (B/L)
DAY 8: SAPA VILLAGE TREKS
After breakfast, start our guided trekking tour from hotel. You will commence your trek on foot from Sapa heading towards Lao chai. Soon after ascending the mountain you will arrive in the village of Sa Seng where you will have an opportunity to see the black H’mong tribe dyeing their fabric. Continue our trek to the next village of Hao Thau, stop for lunch and relaxing in a local family. After lunch we will go back the trails to continue to Tavan village where we will stay overnight tonight. Ta van valley is surrounded by stunning scenery of high mountains and rice fields. Dinner will be served by local family. (B/L/D)
DAY 9: SAPA- BACHA-LAO CAI/ Night Train
At very early this Morning. after breakfast we will check out of hotel and depart for Bac Ha market, with a 30minute en route visit to the phong Hai market, on arrival in Bacha 130 km away from Sapa where to visit the most colorful market of hill tride people such as flower H’mong, Phu la, Dao Tuyen gathering here to exchange goods, after lunch, drive back to lao cai to visit Tran Hung Dao temple, the century Banyan tree, the 12 zodiac-signs park and the Chinese-Vietnamese borderline, tonight, we will take an overnight train back to the city capital Ha Noi. Overnight on local train/softh berth with air-con.(B/L)
DAY 10: ARRIVAL HANOI- HUE/ FLIGHT
The train arrives Hanoi at very early in the morning today. At the same train station. Our driver will be waiting for you and transfer you to the Hotel for fresh up and have breakfast, free time until our car will transfer to Noi Bai airport for flying to Hue, on arrival Phu Bai airport in Hue, meet our local guide and car to transfer to your hotel. Overnight Hue (B).
DAY 11: HUE SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Hue was once the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty of Emperors from 1802-1945. There are many mausoleums to visit as well as the fascinating Dong Ba market, famous for selling the best conical hats in Vietnam.
This morning, we will start our sightseeing tour in hue including to visit the Imperial Citadel and the King tombs of Minh Mang and Khai Dinh,
This afternoon you will be free on your own of exploration the city of go shopping. Dinner in town is on your own too. Overnight in hotel in Hue (B/L)
DAY 12: HUE- HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN
Drive from Hue for two and half hours to Danang, we will pass the fishing village of Lang co before ascending the scenic Hai van pass (cloudy pass) where a spectacular panorama of the center coastline can be viewed at the summit, upon arrival in Da Nang visit Cham museum, one of the 5 oldest museums in The ASIA, containing the finest collection of Cham sculptures and visit marble mountains before continuing to hoi an ancient town.
Check in the hotel on arrival and free time for shopping and dinner. Overnight in Hoi An.(B/L)
DAY 13: HOI AN- MY SON- WALKING TOURS
Depart from Hoi an at 8.30 am this morning and heading for My Son, some 60 Km away from Hoi An Town,
My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. Their religion was primarily derived from Indian Hinduism. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. This site is a Must-See for those people who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations and is now one of five UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam.
After touring My Son, We will drive back Hoi an town for lunch at a top local restaurant, next will be started our walking tour to visit Hoi an ancient town, From the 16th to 18th centuries, Hoi An was a thriving international commercial port for Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders. These people came primarily to trade in the high grade silk, which is still produced in the area, as well as ceramics. Today, Hoi An is a quaint riverside town, popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, tailors shops, and numerous cafes. Some of the buildings in the narrow streets have remained unchanged for more than a century. Some places that not to be missed in town are the former merchants’homes, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the colorful market.
Transfer back the hotel, free time for dinner. Overnight Hoian.(B/L)
DAY 14: TRA QUE FARM VILLAGE 1DAY
Tra Que is a charming little village located just a few kilometres from Northeast of Hoi An. Its location is between De Vong river and Tra Que alga pond (Cam Ha commune - Hoi An town). This village is famous for many kinds of vegetables in a long time: lettuce, salad, houttuynia, flagrant knoutwed, basil and coriander vegetables etc., The village is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the everyday meals of the Hoi An people. Here a new spirit for traditional Hoi An dishes like Cao Lau, Quang noodles, the local spring roll (made from Tra Que vegetables) and cake with meat (Banh xeo) has been enlivened.
Depart at your hotel at 9:00 am, driver and tour guide will pick you up then transfer to Tra Que Vegetable Village, experience a day of living and working with the local farmers in this village. A tour of the organic vegetable and herb gardens can include some time working in the field if you like, or merely observing and learning about the system and the fresh ingredients. Upon returning to the house, we were all treated to an herbal foot massage followed by a session of cooking various local dishes such as : Tam Huu Spring Roll, Banh Xeo or the local pancake of the people from the middle region. tour ends, transfer back the hotel this early afternoon. Overnight Hoian (B/L)
DAY 15: FREE TIME FOR RELAXING & SWIMMING
Have breakfast in the hotel and free time on your own of relaxing and swimming in Cua Dai beach of Hoian entire day. Overnight Hoian (B)
DAY 16: HOIAN DEPARTURE
Have breakfast in the hotel and free time on your own of relaxing until our car will come back to pick up and transfer back Danang airport for flight onwards. Tour ends at airport (B)