DAY 1: ARRIVAL HANOI- CITY TOUR
On arrival Noi Bai airport, meet our local driver and transfer to Hanoi, check in hotel (early check in not included, upon request only).
next will start our city tour including visit Hochiminh President Complex (Hochiminh Mausoleum, the house on stilts, presidential palace, the One Pillar Pagoda). Our next stop is the Temple of literature, which is built in 1070 and it is the first university of Vietnam.
Next will visit the Museum of National Fine Arts. It has received many high ranking delegations of different countries, the Museum has sent many traveling thematic exhibitions to other nations to introduce to international friends the typical culture, heroic history of Vietnam. At the same time, it has linked local people with painting, photograph, and sculpture collections of international artists. The Museum has created chances for local art lovers to enjoy and learn about different fine arts school and tendencies of the world.
or other option (if not visit the Fine art museum) with the The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology in Hanoi offers an insight into the 54 different ethnic groups of Vietnam in an effort to preserve cultural heritage and promote socio-cultural diversity within the country. The museum has over 15,000 artefacts including photographs and other multi-media such as audiotapes. Its indoor exhibition space can be viewed via a virtual tour which includes the Viet, Muong, Tho, Chut, Tav, Thai, Ka Dai, H’Mong-Dao, Tang, San Dui, Ngai, Mon-Khmer, Nam-Dao, Cham, Hoa and Khmer ethnic groups. There are priceless antiques on display alongside everyday objects such as pipes, baskets and knives.
Your lunch will be served at finest local restaurants with special of Hanoi cuisine.
Pm will continue our visit to Hoa Lo or Hanoi Hilton prison where all US pilots was captured during the war years to the north Vietnam from 1964-1972.
Enjoy one hour of cycling trip for sightseeing Hanoi old quarters. Taking this mean of transportation is the best way to have a close look at the 36 streets in Hanoi.
At late afternoon, we will see the water puppet show for one hour, the oldest record mentioning water puppetry is the inscription on a stone stele dating from 1121. The stele called Sùng Thiện Diên Linh is located in Đọi Sơn Pagoda in Hà Nam Province (This is a must to see show when you are in Hanoi, recommended), transfer back hotel and Overnight Hanoi. (L)
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISES (aboard)- SHUTTLE BUS
Pick up at your hotel around from 07.30 to 08.00 Am by our shuttle bus and depart for Halong Bay, some 170 km away from Hanoi and drive down to the biggest delta (the Red River delta), great opportunity for stopping along the way for taking pictures of local daily activities.
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel (Hanoi old quarter). The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing.
Overnight on board junk (B/L/D)
DAY 3: HALONG BAY- HANOI-DANANG/ HOIAN (FLIGHT)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
12h45 Meet back the shuttle bus and driver back Hanoi on the same road.
Meet our private car on arrival Hanoi and transfer back Noi Bai airport for flying over 1 hour and half for Danang, pick up on arrival and transfer to your hotel in Hoi an ancient town. Overnight Hoian (B/L)
DAY 4: HOIAN AN HALF DAY WALKING TOUR- DANANG-SAIGON/ FLIGHT
Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. Hoi An was a thriving international commercial port for Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders. These people came primarily to trade in the high grade silk, which is still produced in the area, as well as ceramics.
Depart at 8.00 am from your hotel and our walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200 - year old, Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge.
Tour ends at 12.00am and transfer for lunch, next will be free time on your own on beach at Cua Dai or shopping in old town (Hoian is a great place to tailor made clothes).
This PM, will transfer back Danang airport for flying to Saigon, meet our guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer to your hotel, Overnight Saigon (B/L)
DAY 5: SAIGON HALF DAY CITY- DEPARTURE
Meet our guide and driver at your hotel and Start our half day city tour included of visiting to the Unification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors.
Today this building is a museum and venue for official receptions. there will be over 1 hour of sightseeing entire the building from the private rooms of the president, the “War Room” from where the South Vietnamese forces were controlled, and under-ground head quarter.
Next will be the Post Office and the Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks. Neo-Romanesque in form, Notre Dame is the major seat of the Catholic religion in modern Vietnam.
We continue to the War Remains Museum, where you can learn a lot about the Vietnam War
Free time until meet back and transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flights, tour ends at airport (B)