We accept payment via: |
Vietnam Tourist Visa 1 Month with Multiple Entry
Visa obtain time and Express service fees with VietnamPathfinder Travel:
- STANDARD PROCESSING: GUARANTEED 3-4 working days (Not included Saturday and Sunday)
- STAMP FEES: Mulitple entries = 50$/ per person (Pay direct for immigration office)
To obtain your visa or approval letter, we will do some following steps:
1, Send us all information such as:
-Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
-Date of birth (DOB)
-Proposed arrival date
Note: No need your copied of passports, just some case require from the immigration department of Hanoi
2, Obtain approval Letter
The approval letter is issued by the immigration department,
It is one of the two kinds of Visa, which is stamped onto your passport up on arrival at any of Vietnam’s international Airports such as Noi Bai in Hanoi, Danang in centre vietnam and Tan Son Nhat airport in Saigon/ Hochiminh city now. This is the quickest and cheapest way to get your visa to Vietnam. As said, get your "Visa approval letter" within 3-4 working days (not included Sat and Sun), for some urgent cases, you can pay surcharge to get our EXPRESS VISA SERVICES that to obtain visa approval letter within 4 or 8 hours (not service on weekend on Sat and Sun)
3, Pay stamp fee & complete final procedures at airport
Ready your original passport + 2 photos (2inx2in or 5.08cmx5.08cm) + A filled Entry & Exit form (this form may be already filled in the plane before landing) + VISA APPROVAL LETTER + 50 USD stamping fee (Pay directly in cash to Immigration Department at Vietnam international airport)
To give all these documents to the immigration office at airport and waiting for 20minutes to get back your passport and come back for queuing at the check point, come out and pick up your luggage, we also offer with car transfers at most airport.
Visa Application Tips
1. Tourist visas allow visitors to enter and exit Vietnam at Hanoi, HCMC and Danang airports or at any of its twelve land borders, three each with Cambodia and China, and six with Laos.
2. Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without Vietnam Visa. Those countries include: most citizens of ASEAN countries are no need Vietnam entry visa for visiting Vietnam within 30 days; citizens of Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) are no need visa to Vietnam for visiting Vietnam within 15 days. All other citizens are required to get Visa Vietnam before departure (Vietnam entry visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved Vietnam Visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
3. Tourist visas are valid for a single 30-day stay. The government often talks about issuing visas on arrival to certain favored nationalities, but as yet this sensible scheme has failed to materialize. Arranging the paperwork for a Vietnamese visa has become fairly straightforward, but it remains expensive and unnecessarily time-consuming.
4. It is possible to arrange a visa on arrival through a Vietnamese travel agent. They will need passport details in advance and will send a confirmation for the visa to be issued at your airport of arrival. In Asia the best place to pick up a Vietnamese visa is Cambodia, where it cost around US $30 and can be arranged the same day. Bangkok is also a popular place as many agents offer cheap packages with an airline ticket and visa thrown in.
5. If you plan to spend more than a month in Vietnam, or if you plan to exit Vietnam and enter again from Cambodia or Laos, arrange a three-month multiple-Visa. This cost around US$95 in Cambodia, but is not available from all Vietnamese embassies. In our experience personal appearance influences the reception you receive from airport immigration - if you wear shorts or scruffy clothing, look dirty or unshaven, you can expect problems. Try your best to look 'respectable'.
VIETNAM VISA INFORMATION & POLICIES:
1. Visa Exemption
How to check if my nationality are requirements for Vietnam visa.
Vietnam Visa is a certificate which is issued by Vietnam Government. It’s allow you enter or exit Vietnam within the time you register with the Vietnam Immigration department. Any immigrant to Vietnam without Visa is illegal. Visa is usually stamped on your passports.
As normal, any foreigners want to come to Vietnam they have to get Vietnam Visa.
But there are some exceptions: Nationals of certain countries may visit Vietnam without visa for a period of time, hereunder is the list of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Vietnam.
Holding a passport of six European countries will not need visa for 15 days till 30/Jun/2018.
* – A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required. Must have a printout of onward ticket.
1 – for British citizens only.
Holding of ordinary passports issued by the 23 countries do not require visas for Vietnam:
30 days (7 countries)
21 days (1 country): Philippines
14 days (2 countries): Brunei and Myanmar.
15 days, with restrictions (13 countries)
90 days visa exemption for Chilean Passport holder (Updated on 28/July/2017). >> EXEMPTION OF ENTRY VISA TO VIETNAM ( Cổng thông tin điện tử về công tác lãnh sự) Check it here
* – A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required. Must have a printout of onward ticket.
1 – for British citizens only.
Holders of Certificates of Visa Exemption do not require a visa regardless of nationality.
Citizens of China, Cuba and North Korea holding passports for public affairs or normal passports endorsed “for public affairs” do not require a visa for Vietnam.
Holders of diplomatic or official/service passports of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Hungary, India, Iraq, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay Venezuela, and holders of diplomatic passports only of Armenia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and Uzbekistan do not require a visa to visit Vietnam.
Phú Quốc Island
Travelers who are not exempted from visa requirements can visit Phú Quốc without a visa for up to 30 days. They must arrive at Phú Quốc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City where they will clear immigration and proceed to the domestic terminals.
Passengers of any nationality may transit through Vietnam by air without a visa for less than 24 hours providing that they do not intend to leave the sterile transit area. Staying overnight in the transit lounge is permitted.
Vietnam has introduced an electronic visa system on 1 February 2017. The e-visas have a cost of US$25 (stamped fee ) & US17$ (Service Fee) for Tourist visa and are granted for single entry visits for up to 30 days to nationals of the following 40 eligible countries:
1– does not apply to e-passport holders.
Holders of a visa letter issued and stamped in Hanoi or Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh city by the Vietnamese Immigration Department within the Ministry of Public Security or the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can obtain a visa for a maximum stay of 1 or 3 months at airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang or Nha Trang.
APEC Business Travel Card
Holders of passports issued by the following countries who possess an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) containing “VNM” on the back of the card can enter visa-free for business trips for up to 60 days.
ABTCs are issued to nationals of:
Visa to Vietnam/ visa on arrival Vietnam/ e-Visa Vietnam make your trip easy and simple ever!.
Apply for visa on arrival/e-Visas now. Only charge for successful application. RISKY FREE 100%
2. Vietnam Visa Policies:
In order to contribute to implementing the State policy on development of friendly and cooperative relations with foreign countries and protect the national interests and sovereignty;
Pursuant to the 1992 Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Resolution of the 6th session of the Xth National Assembly on its 2000 program for law and ordinance making;
This Ordinance prescribes the entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam,
Article 13. Rights and obligations of international travel enterprises
- An international travel enterprise has the following rights:
- a) To enjoy business autonomy and take responsibility for tourism business activities;
- b) To request a competent state agency to approve the entry, exit or transit of tourists;
- c) To have their lawful tourism business activities protected by the State;
- d) To participate in tourism promotion activities; join in professional associations;
- e) Other rights provided for by law.
- An international travel enterprise has the following obligations:
- a) To set up, register and conduct its business in accordance with law;
- b) To employ only tourist guides who possess international tourists guide’s cards to guide foreign tourists and observe regulations on the employment of laborers;
- c) To notify the provincial-level state agency charge of tourism of the replacement of its travel business administrator within 30 days after such replacement;
- d) To monitor and make full and accurate statistics on the number of tourists to whom it has provided tourism services;
- e) To assure the conditions for, an interests of, tourists in accordance with the concluded agreements;
- f) Other obligations prescribed by law
Vietnam visa exemption
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to:
- Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Brunei for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
- For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10
Related to entry, exit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam, the Standing Committee of Vietnam National Assembly issued a National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 on 28 April, 2000. The ordinance includes 7 chapters and 26 articles stating specifically who is responsible for what in terms of Vietnam visa issuance, and who can get a visa to enter Vietnam and for how long.
Of the 26 articles, the following selected articles will help you understand how and why a travel agency can legally assist you in getting a visa Approval Letter.
Vietnamese agencies and organizations, Vietnam – based foreign agencies and organizations as well as international organizations, Vietnamese citizens and foreigners lawfully residing in Vietnam may invite foreigners into Vietnam.
Agencies, organizations and individuals that invite foreigners into Vietnam shall have to ensure the compliance with foreigners’ entry purposes, ensure financial matters and their cooperation with the State bodies to settle arising problems for foreigners.
Agencies, organizations and individuals that invite foreigners into Vietnam shall send their written requests to the entry and exit management agency of the Ministry of Public Security or the consular office of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
A written request shall be replied within no more than 5 working days after the receipt of the request.
Foreigners applying for entry shall be granted visas at Vietnam’s international border gates in the following cases:
They enter for funerals of their relatives, for visits to their seriously ill relatives;
They depart from countries where Vietnamese diplomatic missions and/or consulates are not available;
They enter for visits under programs organized by international tour enterprises of Vietnam;
They enter to provide urgent technical support for programs, projects; to give first-aid to seriously ill persons, accident victims; to provide rescue for victims of natural disasters and epidemics in Vietnam;
For other urgent reasons.
- The exit and entry management agency of the Ministry of Public Security shall issue visas as prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article.
For the full version of the Ordinance, please download here: National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10.
+ Special Note:
On Arrival Vietnam Airport (for Those who abtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival): Tan Son Nhat airport (HCM city), Noi Bai airport (Hanoi), Danang airport (Danang city), Phu Quoc airport (Phu Quoc Island):
Each airport sets up a Visa On Arrival booth to process visa on arrival. The documents you need to prepare:
1. Original passport (valid for at least 6 months)
2. Vietnam Visa approval Letter (We send to your email and Be sure you check for errors on the letter after you got it, then you will print out for boarding, also this complete this final procedures)
3. Completed entry-exit form
4. 01 passport photo
5. Cash (to pay for stamping fee, accept with USD/ VND-If you forgot to bring the cash, the immigration officer will escort you to the ATM to withdraw the money)
The waiting time is around 10-20 minutes depending on the queue, there is many young immigration staffs to help you in filling up the arrival forms or prepare the documents with you to make this processing fast and convenient or you also can request us with Stamping asssistance services with additional surcharge.
Further needed information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call direct: 084 913323977
Vietnampathfinder commitment is the delivery of bespoke, safe and best services
With a focus on experience, guest safety, quality control and service delivery, we will check every details to make sure that our travel sevices including the Visa express services or your booking travel with us a most reasonable or enjoyable. Each request is dutifully responded to within 24 hours unless negotiations and special requests are required on your behalf; our team of Vietnampathfinder will ultimately inform and follow up or you also can call us any time at 084. 913323 977 (Mr Pham).
Your Vietnam Visa application will takes for 2-3 working days (not included Saturday and Sunday or National Fesitval/ Holidays).
100% of the total of Vietnam Visa Approval Letter Service costs to be paid upon commitment of booking our online Vietnam Visa Services.
We do accept payment methods:
+ Credit card = 2.7% bank fees is levied in addition to the invoiced amount. Kindly make sure you include the invoice number or contact our Accounting Department for an invoice number so that your payment can be identified. Please also check with the bank who issued your credit card to ensure that no other bank fee is applied.
+ Paypayl online = 4.7%, fast but high fees
+Cash on arrival: we accept in some cases with 50% deposit by paypal or credit card online and the balance of 50% by cash on arrival Vietnam (collect by tour guides, drivers directly from tour leader or your clients).
+ Bank transfer = 25$/ 1 time bank fees/ whole amount (takes 3 days to complete and easy, this is low bank fees for big amount)
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any cancellations should be made in writing to VietnamPathfinder Travel (email at: email@example.com ). Cancellations beyond your control subject to Force Majeure can be covered under travel insurance. We recommend you buy Travel insurance before you complete payment of your travel and review its relevant product disclosure statement. Cancellation fees of loss of deposit will be applied if a confirmed booking our online Vietnam Visa Services is cancelled.
1. Non-Refundable is applied:
+ Right after filled up and done online confirmation on our website
+ Your Visa Application under processing
+ Your application is approved by the immigration department
+ Incorrect (Errors) information in your application (therefore the immigration department refused the application)
+ Your Vietnam Approval Letter is proved with your incorrected information and can not be used
+ Your visa approved / Issued but not arrival or arrival at a incorrect period, incorrect border check points
We reserve the right to modify these refund policy without prior notice. So the applicant must considering about e-Visa or Visa On Arrival Vietnam before submitting the application form
2. Errors Information/ Application:
+ Without Surcharge: When we send you with in-correct approval letter with in-correct information of the applicant, we will re-apply new application for immigration and takes 2-3 days to obtain a new ones.
+ With Full Charge (100% fee): When the applicant to send us with new/ update information such as Names or Passport number or Birth of dates.. to re-obtain a new visa approval letter, we will re-apply new application for immigration and takes 2-3 days to obtain a new ones.
Any refund may takes from 15 days to 3 Months and We reserve the right to modify these refund policy without prior notice.
Last Minutes Booking Policies
Last minutes bookings if the bookings are made in 72 hours, 48 hours before departure
Less than 48 hours before your trip departure/ boarding, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at 084 913323977 and only process the final booking on our website when get confirmation emails from our sale teams.
Refund and amendment will not be applied for last minute bookings.
Special surcharge during Vietnam Tet Lunar New Year:
We will inform you the Tet Lunar New Year period and Visa services may be closed during this National Festival.
We will request a special surcharge during 7days of Vietnam Tet Lunar New Year, this surcharge is added further 30%/ each application (during 7days of Tet Holiday period) and will inform you before process the booking our Visa Express Services